- personal service to each client by the attorney with doctorate, who writes all the letters, creates the strategy of action throughout the pending proceedings,
- readiness to explore non-standard scenarios and implement innovative solutions,
- a proactive approach to problems, providing the Client with support in all his initiatives and aimed at implementing measures to anticipate and neutralize potential risks,
- constant contact with the attorney without the intermediation of third parties, providing a guarantee of discretion, uniformity of actions taken, full orientation of the attorney in the Client's current situation and the possibility for the Client to obtain all information from the same person, at any time of cooperation,
- the attorney's award-winning rhetorical and oratory skills, used as a tool to present Clients' arguments in courts or during negotiations in a unique, clear and precise manner.
The Law Firm offers advice and assistance, both at the out-of-court stage (consultancy, preparation of documents, contracts) and at the stage of court proceedings in the civil and criminal law sector, in particular in the following matters.
The Law Firm offers specialist assistance at every stage of the process of divorce and separation, marriage annulment, property and economic relations between spouses, alimony for a former spouse, child care and maintenance.
The laws on movable and immovable property are a category of issues concerning: rent and lease; acquisition of ownership of real property on prescription; protection of property rights by occupation; division of co-ownership; easements - e.g. housing, transmission, necessary road; demarcation of real property.
Inheritance matters relate to succession, but not always only to the heirs, including matters related to: making a declaration of acceptance or rejection of the inheritance; confirmation of inheritance acquisition; announcement of the will; contesting the will; securing the inheritance assets, legacies, division of the inheritance.
Consultation and support at the pre-trial and judicial stages in the field of commercial law, for small and medium-sized enterprises and companies, drafting agency, distribution, franchising agreements and all commercial and corporate agreements, representation in negotiations and before courts.
- Representation in preparatory proceedings
- Representation before courts of first and second instance
- Extraordinary appeals
- Private complaint proceedings and subsidiary indictment
The Law Firm helps in editing and reviewing employment contracts and managerial contracts, with particular emphasis on confidentiality and anti-competitive clauses. The Law Firm provides assistance in matters related to the termination of the employment contract and related claims.
The Law Firm offers representation of employers in disputes with the Social Insurance Institution and representation of the insured at all stages of applying for the benefit.PhD ANNA PACHOLSKA
- I took part in several hundred proceedings before courts or other state authorities and negotiations for my clients,
- After my attorney's apprenticeship and passing the bar exam, I was entered on the list of lawyers of the Bar Association in Krakow, entry no. 3690,
- I have won numerous competitions in which the task was to deliver a judicial speech, and the jurors were the most eminent lawyers from all over Poland, today I use rhetorical and oratory skills representing clients in courts in Krakow and beyond,
- I obtained a doctoral degree in legal sciences for my doctoral dissertation on divorce in Polish and European private international law
- I am the author of several dozen scientific papers in various fields of law, in particular family law and private international law
- I took active part in scientific conferences,
- I have lectured for students in the field of economic law, negotiations and substantive criminal law, among others, at the University of Krakow.